Hi I’m Mabel. I chanced upon your website with its well-written original recipes. Will definitely inform my friends about this website. Let me contribute a recipe which I like…hope you love it too.
Recipe : Lychee Chicken
280g chicken meat
1 can lychees in syrup
2 stalks spring onion (scallion)
½ Tbsp shredded ginger
½ tsp salt
1 Tbsp cornstarch
½ tsp sugar
½ egg white
¼ tsp pepper
½ tsp sesame oil
– Cut chicken meat to bite size pieces and mix with salt, sugar and cornstarch.
– Open the can of lychees and drain syrup.
– Heat up wok with oil to deep fry chicken pieces for a few seconds. Drain oil.
– Heat up wok with a little oil and fry ginger. Then put in chicken, lychees, and spring onion and stir fry till chicken cooked. Add salt to taste.
– Sprinkle pepper and drizzle with sesame oil. Dish up.