Simple Main Course Venison Dinner
This is a very easy recipe for venison served as a main course meal. It will make the meal complete if it was served with potatoes or rice. Although venison can be prepared many ways, this is my favorite way to serve it. It is really a delicious and flavorful dish that the whole family will enjoy. The way the venison is prepared in this recipe it is also very good for making sandwiches. Baking this dish for 1 hour also allows the meat to become very tender. Venison is healthier than beef because it has only half the calories of beef, Venison is a very lean meat. It is prepared the same ways as most beef is prepared. I hope that you will love serving this tasty venison meal to your family.
2 pounds of venison roast
4 tablespoons of olive oil
3 eggs beaten
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1. Slice the venison into 1/2 inch thick slices. Beat the eggs well and soak the venison in the beaten eggs for 30 minutes.
2. In a skillet heat the olive oil. Season the flour in a medium mixing bowl with salt and pepper.
3. Coat each piece of venison on each side.
4. Brown the venison on both sides in the hot oil. Place on paper towels to drain grease.
5. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and place the pieces of venison in the baking dish.
6. Spread the cream of mushroom soup evenly over the top of the venison.
7. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
8. Serve with baked potatoes or hot rice and enjoy!