These gluten-free pancakes are sure to please anyone for breakfast. They are really delicious and will help you get a good start in the morning. Most gluten-free recipes can be really complicated. This is really a very simple and easy to prepare recipe that the whole family will love. Many pancake recipes may differ in ingredients, it all depends on what flavors you prefer. This is just a simple and basic recipe for gluten-free pancakes. You may be creative by adding flavors, fruits or nuts. Pancakes are a favorite American breakfast meal. They serve well with sausage, bacon, or ham. They are delicious served with cold fruit juices or hot coffee. Pancakes are an excellent way to start your morning since breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
This recipe is great for making extra pancakes. They will freeze well in plastic zip lock bags to be used on those mornings when you do not have much time for cooking. They may be easily reheated in the microwave. Kids love pancakes. These being gluten-free pancakes, you cannot tell the difference from the regular ones. This recipe produces moist, light and soft pancakes that are very savory. For people who are on gluten-free diets this is the perfect recipe for pancakes. The vanilla extract may be substituted for different flavorings such as almond. I am pleased to share with you thios great recipe that I hope you will enjoy serving to your family and guests.
This recipe yeilds 12 pancakes.
1 cup of brown rice flour
1/2 cup of potato starch
3 teaspoons of sugar
3 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup of skim milk
2 tablespoons of melted butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the rice flour, potato starch, sugar, baking powder, and salt, mix the ingredients until well combined.
2. In another mixing bowl, beat eggs and add the milk butter, and vanilla extract and stir well until the ingredients are well combined.
3. Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until the mix becomes moist.
4. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and pour the batter by 1/4 cupfuls. Turn the pancakes with a spatula when the bubbles begin to form at the top.
5. Cook until both sides are golden brown. Serve with your choice of toppings or sauces. Enjoy!