Cookies can be chewy or chunky. Some are made with fruits, nuts, candies but most cookies come with chocolate. Finding the best recipe for Chocolate Oatmeal cookies in the Internet will give you thousands of results. My children love cookies so much that I tried a dozen recipes but there is only one that we all agreed to be the best. It is very easy to make. It tastes heavenly that even the tiniest bit of crumb is gone in minutes. Making this recipe is best using bigger size chocolate chips instead of the smaller ones.
2 1/4 cups All purpose flour
2 cups brown sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup Butter, softened
2 large Eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 cups Oatmeal Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
1 cup Choco Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Cinnamon. Sift it three times.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar eggs and vanilla extract in medium speed. Combine the flour mixture mixing it at slow speed for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in Oatmeal and Choco Chips.
5. Drop teaspoonful of mixture in baking sheets keeping them at least 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let i cool slightly before serving.
What I love best doing this recipe is how easy to do it is. Simple method that can bring such wonderful results. Not only my children love this but my customers as well. In my catering business, it is important to have menus that is simple to do but gives satisfying results that your customer would keep coming back for more. You should try this!